Monday, May 6, 2019

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession and Blog Hop Celebration Winners


Good Morning!!! It's Die cut Day at Impression Obsession!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet little  guy. He's a new Die designed by Anna Wight. In addition to the Hedgehog, I also used the Grass Die and Small Grass Border.
I also used one of my new fave dies : Checkered Frames Make such a cute cute border
Lastly I added some small Butterflies from the Medium Butterfly sets

Be sure to visit the IO Blog to see who is sharing samples today!!

I'll be back soon with the winner of the blog celebration~


XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. This IS ADORABLE, Vicki!!!! He looks QUITE HAPPY there among the grass! A SUPER JOB!!!! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable hedgie! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****