Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Impression Obsession Winter Hugs Release day 3



Good Morning!

Sorry I'm a little slow on the uptake today, it's been a crazy crazy week!

Today I'm showcasing a gorgeous sentiment

 I made these pressed leave backgrounds last summer and I pull them out occasionally to use them

I really love the way they turned out.

IO has some amazing large sentiments that will fill a card front and How Wonderful is one of them!

 Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to get the links for today's Hop

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

9 comments:

  1. Love the background. It doesn't
    over-power the sentiment.
    Great card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I LOVE this look. The plants look so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BEAUTIFUL CARD & SENTIMENT TOO!!!! A PERFECT PARING of stamps! HOPE your week slows down for you to catch your breathe! You do GREAT WORK, regardless! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Vick...this quote is one of my favorites of the release and your background setting is perfect for it. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background for this quote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background is just gorgeous!!! I have seen a tutorial on Splitcoast for leaf pressing and saved it to try. This inspires me to try it out... if only I can find some good ones to use this time of year :-}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****