Thursday, December 13, 2018

Impression Obsession Design Team Feature



Sometimes one needs that extra special card for an extra special someone. You know, those people who save your cards or leave them up because they enjoy them so much?
That is this card!!!! 

I really enjoyed creating this card and really, it wasn't all that difficult!!!

It's hard to see, but the trees and the antlers on the deer are all embossed in gold. I thnk the gold ribbon and the glass glitter are stealing the show here!!!!

The two dies I used for this shaker card project are


Hope you enjoyed my project!!!!

If you haven't looked already, we have been featuring the winter release for the last three days
Be sure to check out my posts and leave a comment. I will be having a draw shortly!


--Vicki~~

XX's and Oh's!

4 comments:

  1. OH YEAH! This is SO ELEGANT & DEFINITELY a SPECIAL CARD, Vicki!!! LOVE ALL of the gold!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What a GORGEOUS card!! I would love to know the name of the embossing folder you used in the background. It really pulls this AWESOME card together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog & for letting me know that I won! (HAPPY! HAPPY!) I am having trouble with using my e-mail. :( I'm trying to figure out HOW I can give you my e-mail. I've always had trouble with this! Got any ideas? LOL THANK YOU Vicki!!! Let me know?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****