Saturday, June 9, 2018

Birthday Cat


I have a dear friend with a Birthday tomorrow!!

I wanted to create her a special card because she is a wonderful person!
I sure hope she enjoys it.

I stamped the Birthday Cat image with Memento Ink in Desert Sand as I wanted to have a predominantly lineless image. I actually like the tan colour peeking out from the grey as is gives a little extra dimension to the kitty. I coloured him with Copic Marker...mainly in the C series- 1, 3 and 5 and aded a touch of colour in his hat. The background paper and the sentiment sticker is from photoplay. Isn't it scrumptious??  

If you like this stamp, you can purchase it a discount by using my code!!!


Have a wonderful weekend!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****