Thursday, January 4, 2018

IO stamps Designer Challenge-Shiny New Year



Happy New Year!!!

I hope you had a most amazing holiday and are looking forward to an amazing year!!!!

I am SO looking forward to accomplishing a lot this year, including more blogging!!!!

This year, I intend to Love myself and those around me!!!

Acknowledging the ability to Love on so many different levels is important for  self care, relationships and of course our Beautiful Gaia

Although it seems a Valentine, I created this card for me! To remind myself of Love, Happiness and Light emerges from within. Rather than spending endless hours in search of these qualities I can find them, if I only I look inward.

The challenge this week is to create something with shine. I did add a little wink of Stella to my main image, but what I really want to shine this year is my attitude. You may see more musings from me this year as I find myself on a different path from whence I've been travelling for the last decade. It feels good to return to a Road less travelled and I'm so excited about where this journey will take me and the discoveries I shall make along the way.

I am looking forward to seeing what you create in this challenge

Make sure you link your project up on the IO Stamps Blog

I used the following Stamps on my Project:




Blessings for a Most AMAZING year! 
--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****