Thursday, December 21, 2017

IO Designer Challenge- Anything goes!


Good Morning! Are you all ready for Christmas?
I am pretty much ready. We just have to pick up a Ham and some Potatoes and I think we're good to go!!!!

This is the last challenge of 2017 and Anything goes!!!

So, I created this fun shaker card in bright colours
It all starts with the Castle Cute Flowers set along with the My Castle sentiment

Make sure you visit the IO Blog to get all the details for the challenge and to upload your creation!

Here is who is on for the Challenge today!



Also we have a new Team Member!!!

Please give the Super Talented Giovanna Smith a warm welcome!

Have a great week and a Happy  Holiday~

Xx's and Oh's

--Vicki~~


2 comments:

  1. So whimsical & fun! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card....It's so lively and fun, and full of delicious color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****