Monday, July 10, 2017

The Whole Earth is filled with Awe



Good afternoon!

Hope you're all doing well. I've been a little scarce lately as I broke my knee cap......yep, my Patella. Not fun! The ice machine in the fridge decided to go wonky and spew copious amounts of water onto the kitchen floor, which I failed to notice in my rush to get out the door to work. It's healing nicely, but the time that I spend at my craft table is limited as it's hard to keep ones leg out straight whilst sitting in an office chair!!!

Anyhoo.... I wanted to share this card made with one of the Technique Junkies July release stamps called Filled with Wonder. Isn't it pretty? I enjoyed colouring it with copic markers (something I could do from my bed earlier this week) Ive add some glittery accents to the middle of the yellow and red flowers with some Ember Glow Nuvo Glitter Markers
It's a little difficult to see here, but it does give that card an extra touch of Pizzazzle!!!!

Hope you enjoy my share!

Here's a little code for you if you feel like shopping!!!!!




Be back soon,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****