Thursday, June 15, 2017

Impression Obsession Thursday Designer Challenge: Oh my Stars

Good Morning!!!!

Our challenge today is Oh my stars~
Oh my stars, this is probably one of my favourite cards i've made in forever~

I used the Stars Dies cutting multiple sets in festive colours to create this Birthday card for a dear dear friend!



A view from the top~

I had some extra stars, so I created another starry card for my Mom to take to her dear friend in England~~




The sentiment can be found HERE

Hope that you'll enter the challenge. Each time a winner is chosen randomly for a $25.00 gift certificate! That would could be YOU!!!!!

Here's who' playing today!



XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

4 comments:

  1. You are a hot ticket! I love this so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making exploding cards. They are a barrel of fun. Your's is a barrel of stars. My Dad will be 88 in July and I'm going to make him this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this box full of stars! The left-over stars card is delightful, too. Thanks for sharing them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! I love all the stars exploding from the box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****