Thursday, January 5, 2017

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge: Shiny New Year


Good Morning Impression Obsession Readers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Our Designer Challenge this week is to use something shiny on your card.

My Shiny is Glitter Paper in Gold and Silver. It's nice an sparkly to the naked eye.
I wish it was just as sparkly in photographs!

We'd like you to use something shiny on your project this week!


All participants are entered into a drawing for a $25.00 Gift Certificate from Impression Obsession.

You can link your project on the IO Blog


To make my card, I started with a Black Card Base in 4.25x5.5 inches.

I cut the following Dies out:


The Merry Christmas Die ( you'll notice that I only used the Happy New Year portion of this die!) in Gold.  I love the versatility of this one!

I added a couple  of houses in white. These are two of several in the Town Builder set

I layered the trees over a silver panel with dimensional foam strips that you can get through Stampin' Up! The rest of the pieces were glued down flat!!!

I sure hope you enjoyed this neutral colour palette~ 

Be sure to see what the DT Girls have whipped up for you!




XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got the 3 Trees die--just used it the other day for a thank you! Beautiful look with the glitter paper behind it--may have to case you for this challenge, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful! makes it worthwhile to wait for the Happy New Year card instead of a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****