Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Your Next Stamp November Release Preview




Good Morning!!!!

Did you know that Your Next Stamp is having their November Release today?
I'm so excited to share a preview using my Favourite Character Waddles!
I created a shaker card using the new Wide Snowglobe die.
The Evergreen Die makes a great background ( it was from last months release)
I coloured waddles with my copic markers and used the coordinating die to cut him out.

Designer Paper is by Carta Bella~ They have some gorgeous Holiday paper for sure!

Here is a list of the YNS products I used. They will be available at 10 p.m. est 



I'll see you a little later this evening for the blog hop!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

5 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****