Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Guest Designing with Your Next Stamp




I've got some Groovy news to share with you today!

I'm honoured to be a Guest Designer with Your Next Stamp

Your next stamp is a Canadian Company and I {heart} to support Canadian Women in Business~

Their stamps are whimsical, sweet and way too cute!

For my first card, I used  Santa's Magical Sleigh set and Santa's Magical Sleigh Die Set
How cut is little Waddles as Santa?
Waddles the Penguin has to be my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE YNS stamp character!!!
When Paired with this sweet sleigh and totally adorbs team of reindeer it makes for a darned cute Christmas card!

I coloured up the images with my Copic Markers.

I freehanded the snow slope and added some evergreens using the Evergreen Tree Border Die. I cut it apart so I could add a big Christmas tree to fill the sleigh. I also cut the die apart to place the trees along the snow slope just so!!!
The little sentiment was stamped in Gumball Green ink.

I finished off the card by adding some freckles to the deer in Signo White Gel Pen, a little stickles and some hemp to secure Santa Waddles Team!




What do you think of this sweet Snowman Family Stamp?
I think it's absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!! You will see this stamp a few times as I am going to make a few cards for my fave peeps with this one!

I coloured with Copic Markers, adding White Gel Pen highlights and stickle snowflakes. Every snowstorm needs a little sparkle, doesn't it? It's the glistening of the sun on the snow that makes winter bearable for me :-p) How about the matching sentiment? I love that one is included in the set so I don't have to go searching~

I used the Scalloped Star edge die to create a border on the cardstock on which I stamped the sentiment. I love that the dies are so reasonably priced

Stay tuned for some more YNS creations all month long!!!

Next up! New release coming on the 5th of November~  I can hardly contain the urge to share my pics, but I will~~~

XX's and Ohs!

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your GD feature! I love YNS! Your card are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****