Thursday, October 20, 2016

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-to die for!


Good Morning!

This weeks challenge is to use Die Cuts on your creation!

I combined an older die with a new die and some fussy cutting!


The little truck is cut out of a stamp from the Timeless Classic clear set. 

I used the Hill landscape layers dies to cut the curved green hill

Be sure you head over to the IO stamps blog to load your creation, because you could win a $25.00 gift certificate just for playing!!

Check out the other DT Chickies creations:



Happy Stamping

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. I love that truck!! You've done a beautiful job!
    TFS, Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the truck! I do so many masculine cards, I am always looking for new ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****