Thursday, May 5, 2016

Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge- Fanciful Florals


Hello! Hope you're having a great week! This week's Designer Challenge is called Fanciful Florals!

I bet you're wondering what the HECK my card has to do with that?? Well.....take note of the Flower on Beatrice Bun Bun's headband?.. Yep, that's one FABULOUS Flower!!!

Actually, it was my intent to create a flowery card this week, but I have been busy trying to get things ready for my Father's upcoming Celebration of Life. I intended to share this card earlier in the week in the blog hop, but I hadn't figured out quite how I wanted to embellish it, so I'm thankful that it has one Fanciful Flower on it!!! I actually really like this sweet image!!!!

I also really like the & Many More stamp by Kallani. I love the way she designs her graphics!!!
I coupled it with the "Happy"  clear stamp!

I coloured Beatrice with my Chameleon Pens that I received in the Product Swap last month! Pretty Cool eh?  Lastly I had to add just a touch of Dollar store Bling Bling to finish it off~~~

I hope you'll upload your flowery creation on the link on the IO Blog

While you're there, check out the links to today's players~

Happy Stamping

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. Just too cute for words.....love it!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Beatrice is beautifully coloured and I also really like Kallani's wonderful graphic sentiments: so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****