Sunday, January 17, 2016

Two Hearts-One Love


Things have settle down a bit here at home. Dad had been in the Hospital since the 29th of December and gladly, we got him home on Friday. He looks much better since he has been eating and resting a little more than he had been in the hospital. He's been blessed to have many caring friends; a day hasn't went by without at least a visit or two and several phone calls. It's a huge relief to have him here, which will allow us to get back into our regular routines.

I created this card for this weeks stamping class. I'll have a few to share with you over the next little while, but this one's the prettiest I think

I wanted to use some of the many hearts stamps from the Impression Obsession Spring Release. I love hearts in all shapes and sizes and managed to use a few on my card~




Designer Paper and Cardstock is from Stampin' Up~


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!Love the colors!!!Glad to hear your dad is doing good!!!You have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful words for my Dad. You have a wonderful day as welL!

      Delete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. So glad to hear the good news about you Dad. Don't forget to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet words. They truly do mean a lot to me xo

      Delete
  3. VERY PRETTY VICKI! Those BEAUTIFUL Designer Papers are FABULOUS! I LOVE the distressing too! Happy to hear your dad is home & has you to care for him. I'm SURE he is happy too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Vicki! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****