Saturday, March 28, 2015

For a Special Friend


A dear Friend of our Family is turning 85!

My Mom asked me to make her a pretty card " You know" she said, "one of those special ones, with all the flowers and ribbon and such"!  So here is is. All Birthdays' warrant a  pretty card, but I think an 85th warrants an extra special one too! 

I sure hope she likes it!

Supplies

Paper and Flowers by Prima Marketing
Seam Binding-Stampin' UP!
Button-Prima Marketing
Metals-Tim Holtz
Sentiment Stamp is from  Impression Obsession Hydrangea Clear Set


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. wow.. what a lucky Mother to receive such a stunning and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****