Monday, January 12, 2015

I {Heart} Snow Days


Most of you are well aware of the fact that I'm NOT a fan of Winter and Cold!

I am however, a fan of sweet snow scenes and Snow Days!

Snow day's give us the perfect opportunity to stay in where it's warm and create.

That being said, an odd romp in the snow is acceptable. I've been known to Cross Country Ski on occasion as well as engage in the odd snowball fight and snow man build! I didn't mind some chilly play when Jonathon was a young lad, but it's not much fun out in the cold by oneself!


I created this sweet card for The Cats Pajama's Inspiration Challenge

I coloured the sweet Bun with my Touch Twin Markers!




Going to take 8 snow days to have some Beach Play in Jamaica!!! 
I think making a sand castle is more conducive to my aging bones!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL Monday!

I love Monday's because we're four days closer to Friday~

-Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of the cold myself.. I often wondered why the Lord did not put me in Fla :).. Love your card. The image is adorable and love how you did the snow flakes and clouds, very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****