Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ahoy! IO Stamps Thursday Challenge


This weeks challenge is a Nautical/Beach Theme. Let's break out the Rubber and share your sizzlin' summer creations!!!!

I was excited to use this brand new image, Roped Ship for my card.

I stamped the image on Kraft Cardstock and coloured lightly with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. My background paper and embellies are from the Prima Seashore collection.

I hope to see your entry for the challenge!

You can post it HERE on the Impression Obsession Blog

Here are the IO Players for this weeks challenge



                                                                                                 Anna Wight 

Happy Stamping~~~

Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful... who says masculine cards can't have flowers and glitter?... This is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath taking, an awesome image and coloring. (Prisma Pencils are terrific)...love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****