Thursday, June 5, 2014

Make it Masculine-IO Stamps Thursday Challenge


Hi Everyone! Hope that you're all doing well!

I'm back to work, but still not feeling 100%

Today's Challenge at IO Stamps is to create a Masculine Card

Perfect Challenge for me, as we have a friend that is currently recovering from Knee Surgery!

Stamps Used:


For my Base Paper, I used a fun Designer Paper

All the Talented Design Team are playing so be sure to head over to the


to get the links and to enter your challenge card!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! The perfect masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, simple , and to the point. A business man would love that. The design is perfect too in all the technical work being done these days...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great masculine card, love the images, colours and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used these stamps. Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****