Thursday, October 24, 2013

Biker Babe!



Hi! Hope you've all had a great week! 

Mine has been super busy!

I've launched a new clothing Business and it's been taking up a wee bit of my time, but i'm having great fun with it!

I wanted to share another fun purse design with youl

This one is called Biker Babe


This was one of the most imaginative creations i've worked on in a long time!

To create the look of the "Leather" I wet down black cardstock, scrunched it up into a tiny little ball

and VERY CAREFULLY unfolded it.

Then I baked it in the oven at 250 degrees for about 5 minutes to dry it out.

I then took a metallic gold inkpad and rubbed gently over the paper to accent the high points on the paper. I added some metal accents from Making Memories and some Metal Stick on Brads from Close to my Heart.





I had a couple of clothing tags that I had hanging around, so I cut the emblem out from them.

I took the Chipboard Wings and embossed them with silver embossing powder and inked the edges in Black to give them a distressed look.

This was actually an incredibly easy design to complete and i'm totally pleased with the way it turned out!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Be sure to check out all the fun new designs on the Z Becky Brown Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****