Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dream Big



I created this card for Bellarific Friday earlier this month,  but it is beyond me why I failed to post it!

I really like this Heritage Tree image with it's swirly design and decided it needed to really POP from the paper. Thus, my clean and simple image. 

You can find DREAM BIG at Impression Obsession

Never sell yourself short

Make your goals big enough that they require a good effort

They'll be so much more meaningful when you get to the top of that tree you have your sights on!


Happy Stamping~

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Card. The image is great and your colouring is brilliant. The sentiment is fabulous and the layout is good.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****