Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stamps of Life and Clearsnap!



Good Morning!

Today i'm happy to share a product spotlight using Clearsnap Products and The {Stamps} of Life Stamps. I've been seeing a lot of Bees lately, which is a good thing in a sense because the weather is getting warmer and I think that Summer may be well on its way! FINALLY!!!!

I love two sweet Bee Sets from the {Stamps} of Life


I also used the following Stephanie Barnard Clearsnap Products

Ink Pads Set2 (Banana)
Ink Pads Set1 (Licorice)

and Finally, I added some Goldrush Smooch Glitz to the Hive

a quick and easy Summer Card~

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Card. The bees are so cute and the sentiment is fun. The glittery wings are great and the bee hive is nice.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****