Monday, April 1, 2013

Playing Around!



Sometimes I just stick with the run of the mill and don't try anything new in my stamping and sometimes I go out on a limb. I love the Try a New Technique Challenge held on Monday over at Splitcoaststampers. I get to try something new..... today I even pushed myself a little further with the challenge, which was to stamp, mask and glitter. I decided to try my hand at masking on Kraft Paper and rather than using inks, I used Pan Pastels!

These gorgeous Lantern Flowers from Stamping Bella were perfect for this technique!!!
My Background is Eclectic T& 8 ticket full background!!!

I really enjoyed making this card and doing something a wee bit different!!!!

The sentiment is from  Get Well Wishes-Impression Obsession

Have a great week and I'll see you soon~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****