Thursday, February 7, 2013

Impression Obsession Challenge-Shades of Green



This week's challenge is to create a card with shades of green. I am a little off the mark here probably because I have some brown, but what goes better with green than BROWN right? Ohhhh I am such a rebel! lol. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new image from Dina K. It's so scrumptious and vintage looking. I also like inking it up with more than one colour of ink to give some variation to the dress forms. Doing this is actually quite easy. First I inked up the whole image with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. Then I took my Donna Salazar Mixed media ink pad and dobbed it to the sides of the image! LOVE LOVE LOVE the result!!!
Hope you'll play along with the challenge

I'm going to direct you to the IO blog today for the links to the players because lucky me, I am still in CUBA!!!!

Supplies

Stamps:


Designer Paper from The Paper Loft

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on the brown...green is so not my color, and also with your choice of stamp, just love those dress forms !

    ReplyDelete
  2. |Gorgeous card, luck you we just got two feet of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha...I looked and looked again, searching for the green on your card. Then...I read your post, and laughed out loud! I so love a good rebel! Hope you are enjoying Cuba! Great card, lovin' that image a lot!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****