Sunday, February 3, 2013

Addiing Texture with Lotsa Dots!!!



Here's another share for the Terrific Textures class that I'll be Teaching at Scrappin' Great Deals 

Adding Lots of Dots in various gradations of colours can give you that nubby wooly look (nubby, wooly.....lol)  For this technique I used   Uptown Girl Quinn in her Boots

If you are in the London Ontario area and are interested in attending this class

Keep an eye on the Scrappin' Great Deals website for the details


Hope you're keeping warm!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a sparkly tweed coat, for REALS! So beautiful, Vicki...what a great image! Your coloring stops me in my tracks :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bella image ... you're colouring & shading is wonderful and love the texture on her coat - SWEET ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****