Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Maggies Scandanavian Style!



Posts are brief!!!! I'm prescheduling my posts as I'm leaving for Cuba tonight and still am not all packed!!!!! The race is on!!!!

Here's a share from a class that I will be teaching at Scrappin' Great Deals on the weekend of February 23rd. The class is learning to create a Scandanavian style of Distressed colouring with Copic Markers

I LOVE using Magnolia Stamps for this technique and have used Tilda with her Daisy

We will be making these sweet little matching flowers too!

Details to be posted on 


Soon!

1 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty Vicki!! Gorgeous colouring!!
    Have fun in Cuba!!! Travel safe! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****