Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cupcake Thief!



I have two posts today, so if you are here for the IOstamps Hop, please scroll down one!

I want to share this Supah Cute image from Stamping Bella! The Cupcake Theif! You can find here right HERE. She is Stinkin' Cute isn't she?

Used my Touch Markers to Colour her and then added a little Glitter and Some Chocolate Viva Pearl Pen to zip her up a bit!!! I love her Tousled Hair! Did you also see that Em has some new Uptown Girls on the Bella Site? DELICIOUS!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

Ohhhhhh Here is the Sketch for Bellarific Friday


Get your card to Em by Friday and she'll post it on Blogabella!!!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****