Monday, November 5, 2012

Cute Froggie Dies!




I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that showcase the newly released Frog and Lily Pad dies release from The {Stamps} of Life. They coordinate with the frogs in the Froggy2love  stamp set. In the above card, I simply stamped the frog in Artichoke Ink (colorbox  by Stephanie Barnard)
The DP is from the Hooked on Fishing line-Paperloft


With this card, I coloured in the Frog with my Touch Markers. The Sweet card background and plaid border is from the Hooked on Fishing Line at Paper Loft. The Pine treed background is Huckleberry Pond. The dies make stamping so easy and fun!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****