Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CPS 257 and Brand Spankin' new dies from The Stamps of Life



This week, Really Reasonable Ribbon is sponsoring the CPS Challenge! They have a great assortment of Ribbon for all your crafting needs. How about this adorable Dragonfly? This is one of Stephanie's newly release dies!!! Sooo cute, it also comes with a shadow of a dragon fly as well as a small flower. For my cad I ran the outline die through the big shot 3 times, once with vellum, once with eggplant cardstock and one with the lilac paper. I then just cut the parts away that I wanted to highlight with each layer. Pretty easy peasy. I stickled the wings, which didn't have the greatest effect on the vellum. As you can see it kind of krinkled it a bit. I just left it as is, but I think the next time I'll use a drier glue and some clear glitter!!! 

Make sure you head on over to the CPS blog to see some great designs and to enter your card in the challenge!!!!

Supplies

Stamps & Die-The Stamps of Life
PAPER-CS From SU-Kiyoshi DP Basic Grey
Stickles-Border punch by EK Success and Circle Dies by Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty Vicki!! Love your color combo and yummy ribbon!! Have a great day friend!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****