Thursday, February 9, 2012

Project Twenty-Twelve-Week 5


Keeping my Project 2012 up to date~ I'm so proud that I'm following through with this and looking forward to compiling a photo book at the end of my Journey~~~
The first photo was taken with my cell phone and is the perpetual state of my working area!!




Took the dog out for her morning run-the pretty hues in the early morning sky took my breath away



This is one of the Towers surrounding Fort Henry-open water on the Rideau Canal


The Blooms on Grace's plant are a constant memory of her love and friendship



Even Barren has it's own Beauty. 



Yummy Fattening Superbowl Fare~!



Hot Shot!!!..............he's good on ice!!! I'm working up to moves like that!!!




Casing my Favourite Stampotique Designer (see yesterday's post!)







1 comment:

  1. I love looking at all these pictures. It keeps me up to date with what is going on with you! I miss you much,
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****