Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge-Snow Much Fun!




What do you do on Snow days? Impression Obsession wants to know and you can express that through your creation! I love Snow...............Soft Gentle Snowfalls, Big Fluffy Flakes and Blustery Snowstorms (as long as I'm not driving!)  When it's too cold and windy to go out and play, I can stay in and create Snowmen Cards!!!  Make sure that you head over to the Impression Obsession blog to get all the details on the challenge! I know for sure that one lucky winner will get $25.00 to spend in the IO Store.


For my card, I used this adorable Angel Snowglobe. I coloured it with my Touch Twin Markers. I added lots of Glamour Dust  to my creation to make my snow sparkly and a mix of Polar White and Silver Flowersoft
to the top of the Globe. I cut a Lace Doily with my Cricut and Ran it through a Sizzix Embossing Folder. The Plastic Snowflake is from the dollar store, the rhinestones from Prima and the flowers from my huge honkin' flower drawer, where I've mixed them all in and can't really determine their origin ;-p)

Make sure you check out the DT creations! These ladies are some of the most talented stampers I know!



5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I need to find some of those plastic snowflakes. You have used them on a bunch of cards - and I likey very much!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowglobe, the snow flakes at the top are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!!! Love the coloring and the big snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TERRIFIC CARD!! Love that snowflake in the background and your flourish! Wow card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****