Saturday, November 26, 2011

C4C 115 -Add a little snow




Joycelyn is our Challenge Hostess this month and here's her final Challenge. It's been a great month J!

This is the time of year when many of us start decorating our homes for the upcoming holiday season!! Well I think, being a Canadian, the greatest outdoor decoration of all is that which Mother Nature gives us PLENTY of!!! SNOW!!! For me, Christmas just isn't the same without some fresh fallen snow!
This week's challenge is to make a card or project with some sort of snow on it!!!

For my card, I used a Snow Globe Kit from Flower Soft! I obviously didn't make the card into a Snow Globe, you can do pretty things with the kit as it is!! I really couldn't capture the colours all that well this morning so I have to tell you that this card is BEAUTIFUL in real life. The blue is not quite so bold on the Tan Base.


Here's a closer picture. I wanted you to see the dimension in the layer and the wee bit of Silver that I added to the Polar White Flower Soft

Sorry I'm late with my post. It's been a crazy week AND I am working on making 180 Christmas Tags with my Mom..........yep One Hundred and Eighty! Crazy eh?

Speaking of Crazy, you'll want to see the Crazy Creations this week. The DT have outdone themselves again. Just follow the links on my sidebar to their blogs. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Oh............and don't forget to play along and link up your cards on the C4C blog

Happy Saturday!





4 comments:

  1. Vicki, this is GORGEOUS! Love the layering and your added snow is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vicki! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful- love all the dimension and your snow is simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOrgeous Vick, glad you found some time to play this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****