Thursday, October 27, 2011

Impression Obsession DT Thursday


Today is DT Thursday over at Impression Obsession and I'm blessed to be able to share a fun card with you today!
I absolutely LOVE this whimsical Santa Image by Gail Green. As you will see in a number of my posts, I like to use my Prism Pencils with Gail's images. I added a touch of white gel pen to Santa's cheeks for  a little pizzaz!  And how about this perfect Sentiment?. It is just right for this card..........now on to the Designer PAPER!!!! I just happened to be up in the London Ontario area this weekend for a Stamping weekend with my besties ( I've yet to get my photo's edited as I'm trying to get all my posts scheduled before I head to Mexico on Friday, but then again, with the probability that Hurricane Rina will touch down in Cancun on Thursday or Friday, I may just be sitting here in Kingston). Anyway, no trip to London is complete without a trip to see Sheila and do some shopping at Scrappin' Great Deals. This Designer Paper was just one little item of the few that I HAD to have. It's called Santa Suits on Kraft by Canvas Corp. I'm going to be sure to use it ALL up 'cuz I'm lovin it! See the narrow Harlequin Strip?  That one is called Black and Kraft Diamonds.  Both are DELICIOUS!!!! A little Bakers Twine and Black Holly Embellishment finish him up quite nicely I think!!!!

Well, Hopefully as you're reading this, I've got the news that Rina decided to bugger off from the Mayan Coastline for deeper waters and I'm packing the last of my summer wear for my trip!!!!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fun,Vicki, and beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki LOVE LOVE this Santa, how SUPER CUTE!!!!! Gorgeous coloring girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Santa image and you colored him so fabulously! Awesome dp it's just perfect for your cute card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. I like the image and that background paper is awesome!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic stamp! He looks so happy and jolly! Great card Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****