Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Something Sporty with Creations by AR! AR090811


This week sweet Lori has challenged us to create something Sporty with our Fabulous Templates by AR. For my project, I used a Wallet just for him template.



The Football and Touchdown sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
The cute Football Player from Pink Cat Studio Sporty Billy Set
The inner sentiment is from Ippity Stamps



I coloured my image with Touch Twin Markers by Shinhanart. Colours included R131 YR133 YR97, YR25, R28, BR 103, BR 107, BR 91, BR 94, CG 1, 4, 6, 9 and 120 Black, Y34 and Y35.


Love this little pocket for tucking stuff in !

Hope you'll play along.............get all the details HERE and be sure to follow the links to see what my Challenge Team friends have been up to!

9 comments:

  1. What a kickin' wallet you made with this template! I want one one of these! Vicki, your coloring is still as fabulous as ever. I've always loved how you blend your markers. Fabo job, dah-lin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wallet. That little footballer is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Vicki and the wallet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute images for the wallet - sure to make and tween happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah baby!! I'm ready for some football!! ;) Really fun pocket wallet design girl!! You're too clever!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word how totally ADORABLE Vicki what a brilliant idea, LOVE this design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous! The football theme works so well with the wallet template.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky your projects always are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****