Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C102-Make it Masculine!




It's  Frances' last challenge for the month and as it's Father's Day down under next Sunday, She decided we should create Male themed cards this week. Of course they don't have to be Father's Day related, just as long as they suit a male.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C102. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.




For my card, I used this amazing set from Flourishes called A Guiding Light. What a perfect set for Masculine cards!!


Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......follow the links on my sidebar and you'll see their fabulous creations!!!




9 comments:

  1. Great manly card! Good job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, Vicki! Love the mesh layer at the bottom, and the layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the different textures and elements on this nautical beauty....fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Vicki all the elements in it are fantastic love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a male card!!! Wonderful Vicki, love the image....FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design, Vicki! Love how you added that mesh--great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks just like the challenge, masculine. I love the bottom white pieces, I have some of that in fall colors and wasn't sure how to use it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****