Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flower Soft Challenge #14-Winter Wonderland





Ready to Celebrate?

This week's Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge (FSC14) - Winter Wonderland!

The Flower Soft designers will be featuring cards today using the Charlie's
Ark Creative Kits.

This week we'll be giving away TWO prize packages! One prize package will be
given away on the blog hop and another will be chosen among people who make
a card using Flower Soft and post it in the Splitcoast Gallery using the
keyword FSC14. Both prize winners will be chosen and announced on the Flower
Soft blog on December 10. The winner of the Splitcoast Gallery challenge
will have their card featured on the Flower Soft Blog on December 10th!!!

If you didn't start at the beginning of the hop please go to the beginning
at the Flower Soft Blog.

As you make your way through the hop make sure you comment on each and every
post. There will be a prize winner chosen randomly among the blogs. The
prizes (one set for Splitcoast players and one set for the blog hop!)




For my card, I used the Charlies Ark-The Night Before Christmas creative kit. With the exception of the Eggplant Cardbase, the rest of the paper elements, including the DP are from the kit. I added some of the new Gold Flowersoft
and some of the pretty gold peel off stickers for a border on the eggplant section of my card. I love the dimension that you get in a snap, simply by mounting the elements on some foam tape!

Want even more inspiration? Do you like video tutorials? Make sure and visit
Flower Soft TV!

Next on the hop is Debbie Seyer! you won't be disappointed with her creation, this lady is one talented stamper!




25 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki, my what a beautiful card you made!! LOVE IT!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicki, this is so soft and pretty!! I adore the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! I love the quick and easy idea of this for the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dimension on this, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Vicki! I love all the lovely sparkling gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute. I still have not checked out flower soft tv.....I must do that some day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable..this would be a perfect image for a special little girl I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! The image is so cute.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just one amaZING and inspiring card. I just love all the details, dimension, and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. I love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    mylambboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, Vick. Makes me think of when I was a kid and used to love staring at the tree with all the lights and shiny balls. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. Love how you accented the bulbs on the tree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bg paper is perfect! So sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, Vicki! Really looking forward to working with you on the Outlines team! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet card--love the gold flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just precious! The gold flowersoft makes great ornaments...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, beautiful coloring. I love the image. Amazing work.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is the sweetest card I've seen in a long time. It is just adorable and brings back memories from Christmas past. Just beautiful. Love it! Cheers, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. • It always gives me encouragement and ideas. If I have to, I’ll do a quick draft to show what I’m looking for. If you really have to, I will go the extra mile and design myself. But part of my job is to teach, to inspire, to put my team on track. It is always a challenge to help design work through work without inspiration, but you have to do. Fortunately for me, that does not happen very often.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know that problem well! I really need to go through and re-organize my tags and categories on a few blogs I operate. I am going to try and limit my categories to about 10 areas, using tags to help further group my articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****