Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This Saturday Past...............



I had the awesome pleasure of joining my Mother and two of our friends on a short jaunt over to the Greenhouses in Glenburnie Ontario, to create a fresh Christmas Wreath. What a pretty pretty spot. The smell of Pine, Cedar and Fir was incredible and could influence even Scrooge to get into the Christmas Spirit!










My Beautiful Mother ( I know, i've said this before, but I can only hope that I'm as beautiful as she at 70 years of age. To your left is Lori and Colleen on the right.
These are two of her "adopted" daughters. My Mom is very young at heart and a number of her friends are actually the same age as me!







We were provided with all kinds of Nature's Goodness to use in our creations!







I love the Soft Sage Colour







Very Pleasing to the Eye.







A lovely relaxed time...........I don't spend far enough time doing these things with my Mother. It was a really nice reminder of how much I enjoy spending time with her








Mom's wreath in progress









The Final Product






Thanks Dad for getting it mounted so quickly





Hope it stays fresh until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures... beautiful!
    Glad you had fun!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP they are huge!!! They turned out awesome! Hi Sandy!!! Hi Lori!!!! I still have to get to the bush to get some stuff to do some arrangements for my house. I am hoping we have at least one more nice day for me to do that! I have been scoping out the sides of the road on the way home from work.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look great girl and I love the pics of you & your Mom, love to see the face we are always talking about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****