Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FSC12-Celebrations!






Ready to Celebrate?

This week's Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge (FSC12) - Celebrations!

Flower Soft will be sponsoring the JustRite Challenge later this week. Look
for the challenge on the JustRite blog on Friday!

This week we'll be giving away TWO prize packages! One prize package will be
given away on the blog hop and another will be chosen among people who make
a card using Flower Soft and post it in the Splitcoast Gallery using the
keyword FSC12. Both prize winners will be chosen and announced on the Flower
Soft blog on November 26th. The winner of the Splitcoast Gallery challenge
will have their card featured on the Flower Soft Blog on November 26th!!!

If you didn't start at the beginning of the hop please go to the beginning
at the Flower Soft Blog.

As you make your way through the hop make sure you comment on each and every
post. There will be a prize winner chosen randomly among the blogs. The
prizes (one set for Splitcoast players and one set for the blog hop!)







For my card, I used the Gold Peel off stickers from Flower Soft. I just love the elegance they add to the card......almost looks like heat embossing, without all the muss and fuss. The Beautiful Sentiment is from the Wedding Sentiments
at Just Rite Stampers. I love the elegant font. I also used a Tim Holtz dry embossing folder, some flowers from Prima, Pearls and Organdy Ribbon.

Want even more inspiration? Do you like video tutorials? Make sure and visit
Flower Soft TV!

****Next on the hop is the ever so talented Debbie Seyer

Happy Hopping!





16 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning Vicki love the embossing its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, that is a lovely card you made there. The combination of those flowers and that bow works very well.
    Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant!! Gorgeous design Vicki!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Vicki! I didn't know about the Flower Soft Stickers - I will have to check them out!!! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I like the flowers and the gold peel off stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors you picked are gorgeous! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card Vicki! The green rocks.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Vicki!! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant Vicki! Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo this is very pretty. I might just have to case it!!! Well as best I can cause I don't have all that stuff - but I have been asked to make a card for a 40th wedding anniversary!
    thanks for the inspiration! Love ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sweetie, your card is so elegant and beautiful...love the gold strip, love the bow... FABUlous ~~~always~~~ BIg hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty color combo with the pink and green! I love that bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, Vicki! Love these soft, elegant, earthy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****