Saturday, November 6, 2010

C4C62-It's hip to be square


I'm SOOOO excited to share that I'm back with C4C and stamping with my crazies. I missed them all so much during my little stamping hiatus, that I couldn't bear to be away any longer. If you've been following my blog, you'll know that C4C is dear to my heart as Frances, Cindy and myself brought this challenge blog into fruition just over a year ago!

This is an amazing team of stampers and wonderful personalities, who have been my long distance friends for quite some time!

This week, our challenge hostess Cindy is challenging us to make a Square Card. For my Project, I used one of the new Stamps of Life November Release sets Flowers to Share. I love these sweet pussy willows. I simply stamped the image onto Kraft Cardstock and then filled in the buds with white gel pen and added a little glitter to the stems.

This yummy paper is from Basic Grey Jovial Collection. The Brown Kraft Envelope will hold a gift card for a dear friend!

Hope that you'll play along! Be sure to visit the C4C blog to get all the details of the challenge and to link your creation up.

Don't forget to check out my crazies creations. I've already had a sneak peek and they are TERRRRRIFIC!!!!

Happy Stamping!

17 comments:

  1. love your card Miss Vicki, glad to have you back where you belong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, Vicki, your card is beautiful...love the papers and the colors...and I am so happy- you are back! That´s cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Vicki!! Love the kraft card stock color!! Welcome back to the challenges!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back from your hiatus.....you were missed as were your creations.....of course you caught my attention as I love pussywillows. As a matter of a fact sitting next to my computer is a 'bouquet' of dried p'willows. Love them with the kraft color...makes them pop with the white 'fill'....

    hugs
    joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve every awesome element here!!! So nice to have you back here with the C4C, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous Vicki!! Just got my TSOL set in the mail yesterday so perhaps I shall get it inky today!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Vicki!! I'm glad you returned. . .and ready to get crazy again!! LOL! Well, your card is awesome . . that pretty pocket design is fabulous!! What a wonderful idea! Everything about your card is pretty! Love it!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea for giving a gift card with that little envelope! I love the bold colors on this too, combined with the kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I love that little gift envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Love the dp and the cute envelope. That image is so pretty with the white chalked in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WELCOME BACK GF! Your square card is beautiful!!! Love the sweet envelope idea! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, Vicki! It's SO great to have you back with your awesome inspiration!!! Lovin' your card--such a fab design and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you are back at C4C! I've missed seeing your beautiful cards! This one is gorgeous! Love everything about it especially that cute envelope!! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really pretty. I like the colour combo.
    See you soon!
    2 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back Vicki!!!!! So glad to have you back!!! Your card is darling! Love the little envelope and your papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the fancy envelope you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****