Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Saturday Challenge #44-It's a sketch!



This week our ever so talented Michelle brings us this fabulous sketch! I LOVE sketch challenges! When you have a sketch in front of you, it's so much easier to get a card together in a snap! So Thanks Michelle for helping me out, especially this week as I was running behind! For my challenge, I used Batty Princess. I coloured this image with Prism Pencils and Copic Markers!



If you'd like to play along, I've added the sketch for you below! Make sure you link your card up on Kimmie's Challenge blog to ensure that your name goes in the draw for the stamp that Michelle has used on her Project! To get the full deets on this challenge, head on over to the Challenge Blog

The winner of my blog candy is Sew ink............... please contact me at vickig@kos.net with your snail mail and I'll mail out your punch along with another surprise as we added an additional 5 followers this week!

Happy Stamping!


Supplies:

Batty Princess, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
DP: Imaginisce, CS-Bazzill, Gemstones-Dollar Store
Circle Punch: SU!

K

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you coloured Miss Batty, Vicki!! She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colouring Vicki! Love your card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK Vicki you totally do such an AWESOME job with these kimmies...I LOVE your design, how you colored her and how you totally ROCKED this sketch!!! AWESOME work!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh this image is soooo cute!!!! I love her hair!!!, and as always - you did a "wicked" job of colouring her and making a great card.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****