Friday, September 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks Day 2-Sweet and Simple


Good morning! Hope you all enjoyed the sneak peeks yesterday, I know I sure did! Anyhoooo my post like my card is going to be sweet and simple today.......have to get off to work!

This is Raychel, one of Annie's new images being released at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps on Sunday.
The neat thing is that each girl comes with her own sassy sentiment, however I chose to use one of Kimmie's Fun Sentiments because these chickies are so yummy! DP is a little slice of Halloween Imaginisce I had kicking around and I stitched up the cardstock to jazz it up a bit!

Don't forget to join us for Kimmie's Krafty Challenge tomorrow and for the Big Hop on Sunday!
Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Vicki! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH I really like the colors & paper you chose!! Totally hawt

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH she is too cute and sexy!! Love these images and I love your coloring of her too!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki...Raychel is absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE this card! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****