Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The {Stamps} of Life March Release-Thanks2You

Here's some samples created with the Latest {Stamps} of Life March Release by Stephanie Barnard! What a fabulous set with which you can create simply elegant cards! These cards in particular were created with the Digital Brushes, which can be purchases exclusively or along with the Clear Stamp set. There's no stamping involved on these cards, but I have to tell you, I love the ease with which you can create quick cards and projects.







There's a little colouring and stitching on this card! Such fun to create!



One thing I love about the digital images, is that they would come in so handy to create simple card sets and when you need a card in a pinch, but can't find the time to stamp.

Be sure to check out the links on the Sidebar to see the DT creations and you can find the images HERE on the Stamps for Life Website.

I hope to have some stamped samples for you next week, so that you can see the versatility between the digi brushes and the clear stamps.

Til then,

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous cards Vicki! I love this new set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog, Vicki. You are one busy girl!!! And such wonderful results to behold. I adore your work! And I love hearing all the news.

    Take care, my friend. I shall return!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****