Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmies February Release Blog Hop!

Today marks the release of the new February images from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! There are 4 new fantastic Emmylou images from Crissy Armstrong, 5 new swashbuckling pirate images from Annie Rodrigue,24 adorable Cindy and Mindy images from Jean Grant and a new set of coordinating Pirate Sentiments!! You’ll get to check out all the new stamps throughout our fabulous blog hop!!

If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because three lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie store, because ALL the new images are NOW available!

If you've already been hopping, you've probably arrived from the very talented Elaine's Blog

If you haven't been hopping and want to start at the beginning, please head over to the Challenge Blog and if you're wondering where to go next, it's to one of my favourite peeps, Jeanne Streiff!


I totally love Puddles of Love, illustrated by the very Talented Crissy! Isn't this the most adorable image? I coloured her in Copics.



The DP is from Debbie Mumm's Noahs Ark Collection!!!! Hope you enjoy the hop and good luck with winning a prize pack...........stay tuned, I'll have some more samples of Kraftin' Kimmies February Release stamps coming soon!

Happy Stamping!


48 comments:

  1. She is too adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicki :-) I love this image and the colours and papers you used are perfect ! :-) Love the sentiment too :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as always Vicki. Love the sweet paper and you coloured her so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet, sweet and sweet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one I will have to get!! I even showed it to my hubby and he is in complete agreement....looks so much like my granddaughter and the splashing in the rain is just something she would do. She loves to be outside no matter what the weather is and everything she sees out there just fascinates her little two-year-old brain. This is perfect!! And I love your card, too!! So cute in non-girly colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is great! I love the color combination and your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely sweet, Vicki!! I ADORE Emmylou in this colour combination! Love all the splashes too!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute-ie! I love you creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooo sweet! Vicki, I love the rain drops and your colouring is superb, hun! I love the colours too perfect for spring! Have a great long weekend, hun!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat schattig ... en regen hebben wij in overvloed in België! LOL! Mooi kaartje, knap gemaakt! Liefs, Celia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Love the lime and blue combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Vicki. That image is adorable. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicki
    She is just adorable love the colours.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vicki! Oh my, how cute is this image?! Just adorable, and the colours you used for this card fit her perfectly! Such a beautiful card, great job girl!!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    Ps. Your blog look ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the little rain drops on the card it really adds too it Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER cute creation, as ALWAYS!! I LOVE the color combo you used!! Hope you have a SWEET VDAY!!




    Take Care!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your colouring is awesome on this adorable image. She just brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!
    Fantastic blog hop. I just love the stamps and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vicki - love this! The raindrop rhinestones are fabulous!

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  21. VERY cute card, I love the water droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Puddles of love is just the cutest !! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. so cute! love all the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your card that little girl is so cute Hugs sarah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! Love this stamp! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute card! I love the rain drops. You did a great Job coloring the image.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweetie! Those colours are so great and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is super sweet Vicki!!! LOVE your layout and the color combo that you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that you made her stomping in snow! Such a sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Vicki, this turned out darling, I love the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cute card! I love the image.
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  32. This image is way too sweet! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I always seem to like best the images associated with rain - maybe it's living in Wales that does it. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  34. The colours on this are fabulous! SO cute Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, she makes me want to see some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super Cute and Charming card. Love the row of bling down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super work as always Vicki. So much fun playing alongside you talented girls this month. I just love Kimmie's images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****