Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pink Cat Thursday! New Digi Release


Isn't this little fellow that Cat's Meow? I think so........just so darned cute and one of several Digital Images that Melissa is releasing over at Pink Cat Digi Studio today!


This was a fairly quick card to create. I find that Melissa's images colour up quickly and nicely! I used copics of course. For the Highlighting in the Flower, rather than using my blender to pull colour out, I coloured over the red with a light orange. I find that on reds, the light orange, ochres and even dark yellows can give that red a nice warm highlight. Sometimes when you simply pull the colour out on red, you end up with a drab,washed out pinky colour........So taht would probably be my little copic tip for the day.

The DT has some Gorgeous Samples for you to see today........why not go and take a peek!

Happy Stamping!

13 comments:

  1. oh he's too cute Vicki, such a vibrant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute little robo-dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he?! Love this card Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH how cute! What a sweet image and that blue/red combo is striking! One of my faves this V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! He is too cute and I love the blue & red combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow hadn't seen your new blog yet, it's fabulous! Love your header! And the card is just gorgeous. I love your coloring of the robot and the rest of the card, the papers and the embellies look just perfect too!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Vicki! I just LOVE how you highlight when you colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, your card is so adorably cute, Vicki!! I love the blue/red color combo! I love that combination! It's perfect for a boy a card! As always, you did such a fantastic job with this week's release!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new header, it is soooo cool and this card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can that robot not make you want to smile?! He's such a cutie! And your coloring is top notch, once again!

    Love the new blog look! Totally different from your latest one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. how sweet is this???? :) love those dimensional hearts -- and the soft blue with the red.

    WOWEE :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the white highlights you did on the main image. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****