Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenge Week 8 It's all Geometric ! C4C8



Good Morning! Hope you're all feeling fine this wonderful fall day! This week should be a fun challenge. I would like to you create a card using at least three different geometrical shapes........Squares, Circles, Rectangles, Octagons, Triangles.......you name it, just make sure that you have three of them on!





If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a challenge card and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C7. Don't forget to go back to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and link it on Mr. Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Check my sidebar for the links to my DT friends and go and show them some love today!



Cabbage Rose is a sweet image from Stampotique. Artist Janet Klein has also designed the perfect sentiment to go along with the image.

Rose is coloured with Copics, edges sponged with Caramel Ink. DP is from Basic Grey's Indian Summer Collection. If you want to see some Beautiful Rich Paper, this is it! Rust Ribbon and a Chocolate Cardstock Base completes the image!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

14 comments:

  1. this was a fun challenge Vicki, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i LOVE Cabbage Rose ! gorgeous colouring Vicki, fabulous work, hugs Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute Miss Vicki, I enjoyed this fun challenge. Hugs Cindy XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. great c4c card, vicki...your coloring is amazing, lady!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN challenge, Vicki!!! Love your card--that image is too cute and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image...this is 'outta the park', Vicki!!! GORGEOUS coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - Vicki - this is an awesome challenge idea and your card is FABULOUS!!! The image is really fun and cute plus your coloring is fantastic!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and I love that cabbage hair. The whole care is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE her! You are so awesome at coloring! SUCH a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have missed the C4C challenges the past couple of weeks, but will try to jump in this week if I can. I have a long week ahead attending a class to which I have to commute (in horrible traffic) all week, so not sure how that will affect my mojo and my time. I'll probably drop to the floor every night! But I'll be back!!!

    Love this image, and all your background sponging is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Vicki! Gorgeous work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Vicki, this is just brilliant hun!! I love your coloring and your distressing around the image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You crack me up Vicki!! You have some original and hilarious stamps! Your card is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****