Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My last spill!





I have SO been feeling like the Keeper of Secrets as of late!! Well this is it, I think! I’m excited to announce that Pink Cat Studio is going digital! Today Melissa is opening an online digital stamp store with a great selection of brand new Halloween and Christmas designs. So now PCS will have two stores, one for rubber stamps and one for digital stamps. You can check out the new store at: http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Digital/PCSDigi.htm I am loving all her new images, but I think this one is my absolute FAVE!!! It's called Frank 'n Fairy!





I coloured this image with Copics, DP is from Martha Stewart and Screw embellies are from the Dollar Store! I should have a couple more samples up for you later this week!




You can check out what the Other Pink Cat Designer and Friends have created for this fun event!!!



Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Vicki! I love how you coloured this. I had such a hard time with it! ;) Those screw brads are perfect. I can't believe you got them at the Dollar Store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job :)) i love the way you colored the little girls hair ;))
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring! I LOL'd when I saw that image...I just love it. Great way to use it! Can't wait to see what else you have in store :) Have a super day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!! And I love how your blog is all decorated for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need any coloring lessons sweetie :). Your just coloring is just perfect the way it is. Now I'm not into halloween since we don't celebrate it here but from the halloween images Melissa has created this is for sure my favorite, it makes me wish we did celebrate it. Love the papers and the decoration on and of the card :). Fabulous as always sweetie!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicki, love the image and your colouring and papers are beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image just makes me giggle! Great card, love the hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Vicki!! Love the colors you used for this cute image!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki!
    Thank you so much for helping to promote my new store! I love your Frank 'n Fairy card!! Awesome job!
    Big hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Vicki! Such a fabulous card! Look at you hoarding all these secrets - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB & FUN Digi images!!! And your coloring ROCKS!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh .....how cute is that! That teeny little fairy looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up!
    cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my faves, too.

    Love the Halloween look of your blog, too, Vicki!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, your Frankenstein card is so cute! I love the colors that you used and beautiful coloring!! Such a fun card, Vicki!!! I love Franky too! He is such a fun image for cards!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****