Thursday, July 9, 2009

InStyle Thankful Thursday Post



Today is Thankful Thursday Sketch Challenge over at InStyle Stamps! Michelle, our Fab Hostess for today has cooked up an amazing Sketch for you!

Sweet Jasmine is looking very summery here with here wee babe! It's funny how one goes about constructing a card. For this particular creation, I started with the sketch and then worked my image in around it. I saw a wee scrap of the small dotted paper on Kristi's scrap table and then went from there!!! Cardstock is from Prism, but I am not sure about the DP. Here's a little more of that May Arts Ribbon that I am loving so much!!!! I have a HUGE roll, so you won't be seeing the last of it!


Here's the Sketch! Isn't it Fabulous??? Now hop on over to the ISS BLOG to get the deets on the prize challenge!!! Would love for you to play along!!!


Happy Stamping!


*****Vicki~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness look at this, so sweet, awesome awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Vicki. Your wide ribbon is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! What a really sweet card Vicki!! I love that image!! You've done a beautiful job with the sketch and all the fun embellies!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Vicki! AN adorable image!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Gorgeous!!...love your coloring and the Fabulous way you used this sketch!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is a great sketch! And I love your interpretation. That ribbon is awesome!!! Love the flowers and swirls, too... and the red hair!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is cute! I love this card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki, this is beautiful. I love the cute image and the papers... Great work... Hugs and happy friday... Silke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and I love how you colored your image of course!! Great job with the sketch too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beauty! I am a huge fan of your work Vicki! Great job! And I LOVE that wide ribbon!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****