Friday, June 26, 2009

In Style Stamps Rootin Tootin' Blog Hop!


Today's the day!!! In Style Stamps is releasing some VERY VERY COOL Cowboy images!!!! I have always been a fan of cowboys and all things Western and I absolutely love this image of Nate! I coloured Nate with Copics, adding some white Gel pen highlights! A base of Brocade Blue matches his jeans, Kiwi Kiss and Cuttlebugged and Sponged Really Rust CS compliments the Colours in the DP, which is Boho Chic, but it was in my Scrap bin and I can't recall the company, but it's a couple of years old! I embossed the HB stamp from SU! It's your Birthday in Copper Embossing Powder to compliment the Copper Brads. The Lasso was formed with Hemp Twine ( you might have seen something similar this week ;-p) ) and Sizzix and SU Star Punch outs complete a base fit for a cowboy I think!



In Style Stamps will be giving away a Grand Prize to one lucky Blog Hop Participant and one Lucky Design Team Member. To enter, hop through the Design Team Blogs, which you can find by heading to the DT Blogs
. Then head to the ISS Blog to vote for the Designer of your favourite project!

Lastly, leave a comment on the blog with suggestions for what you would like next months blog hop to be. That's it! nice and simple. You have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday June 27th to enter and the winners will be announced on Sunday June 28th~ Have fun!

17 comments:

  1. Great card Vicki! I so love how you colored Nate! Amazing work hun! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is awesome! Your coloring is SO good...mine sucks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEEHEE!! OMG!! He's got the CUTEST expression on his face!! beautiful coloring my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so Rootin Tootin' awesome. Love your coloring and layout of this card.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the embossed star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers....Your card is beautiful Vicki! Nate is awesome and all the detailing is stunning! Super fantastic job!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki - this is SO cute!! I love the papers you paired up with this...and that big, huge, embossed star....LOVE IT! It totally makes this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!! Love the way you colored Nate too!! These are just perfect colors for him.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Miss Vicki this is darling, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I love this card!! I especially love the star you ran through the cuttlebug!! it looks like bandana material!! love the look of it in the background:-)
    I think I need this image:-)
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic card Vicki, love the image and great colour combo!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Vicki you are rocking these western cards lately

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey vicki! your card is definitely rootin tootin cute!! OMG that cowboy is a cutie! Love your coloring and the awesome layout! I love what you did with the hemp cord! So creative!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERY CUTE THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD I LOVE THEM ALL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful coloring Vicki!
    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****