Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Unity

I was really excited to receive my first Kit of the Month from Unity Stamps a wee while ago!!! I can't believe the wonderful assortment of stamps that you get for such a reasonable price. It didn't take me long to ink them up and get creating.

I was totally impressed with the quality of the deeply etched rubber stamps that are mounted on foam and cling!!! I have to say that they are extremely well made!!! So Kudos to Angela and her team over at Unity!!!

If you've been on SCS, you may have seen this card. I made it for last weeks Hip Hop Challenges.
I used Basic Grey DP and copics and some more of that Pretty Pomegranite Ribbon from SU~ I'll truly be sad when I run out of that. I purchased two rolls of Pomegranite and Chocolate Chip. It's so soft and Satiny.............

Anyway, enough of the bla bla bla for today, I am under the gun to get some career deadlines met, so I guess stamping will have to take a backseat for a few hours!!!!

Oh and BTW, these stamps are from the March Kit of the Month!

Happy Stamping

*****Vicki~~~~~

17 comments:

  1. wonderful card Vicki, hope you meet those deadlines ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki this is awesomness!!! i love the rich colors and that stunning DP. Don't you hate it when you run out of your favorite stuff! Nothing could be worse!! I adore you paper piecing and the way you colored in your image! Such a fun little scene!

    smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicki, this is so so sweet!! Love your paper piecing and yummy papers too!! :) TFS!! Don't work too hard GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Vicki! Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki!!! Girl, you are killing me! Do you know on the card I posted (I think it was today's) I was using this same DP and struggled when we were chatting on FB as to matching up 2 of the patterns. You make it look SO easy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Vicki, your card is so sweet. I love the paper, I love the image... Funny colors... and the kit is so fab... Have a great day... Big hugs from Silke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this!! What an awesome job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous vicki, love all the elements!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is that Vicki??? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just so pretty Vicki, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the paper piecing Vicki!! Those are very pretty papers too. The floral embellishments go so perfectly with your card.
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and girly card! Love the DP too!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Vicki. Wow, the colors are fantastic and I am definitely lovin' that dp. Very pretty!! Such a beautiful colorful card!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My word this card is totally perfect!!! I love all the paper piecing wonderful and I love the patterned paper and how you use it here!!! Lovely Vicki!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, how fun! I will have to check out this kit thing...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep telling myself that I don't need anymore stamp lines to add to my overflowing stash, but these Unity cards are making it tough! Great job, Vicki! I love this look!

    xOx Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****