Friday, February 27, 2009

Hanna Sneak Peeks Day one! Wee Hanna



Today's the day!!! I am so excited to see some of my fellow DT's Sneak Peeks for our March Release. We have some very cute sets this month, as well as two new Riley's I created this Tin Purse and Magnetic Paper Doll set with "Wee Hanna".






I have been saving this recycled tin for quite some time because I knew it would come in handy one day! I covered it with Paper Trunk Lemon Lime Paper from the Jelly Bean Collection......
and some $$$ store Ribbon.




To make the Magnetic Paper Dolls, I stamped the images onto Neenah White Paper and adhered them to some Magnet Sheets that I found at the dollar store. I cut them out with love.......hehe I say that because it was a wee bit tedious I must say, but not as bad as threading a needle.........




I coloured them with copics and used some white gel pen for highlights!!!!



This is the whole Shebang!!!! Look at all her little outfits!!!!! Isn't she stinkin' cute??? I had to admit that I have been playing with them a wee bit.................. I have a little girl in mind for this project, but I'm not sure I'll be able to part with them!!!!




I finished the purse by adding a Basic Grey magnet attachment, a Tag with the sentiment. Using my cropadile, I punched a couple of holes in the top of the tin, set some SU! Heart Brads and braided a hemp Handle.

Check out my Fellow DT members blogs for more great sneak peeks!!!! You can hop from my sidebar!

Also, we have TWO.........yes TWO fabulous guest Designers this Month...............

Silke and Jennifer

I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!

I'll be back with more peeks tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Vicki this turned out great! Can't wait to see all the new sets coming out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, your purse is soooo sooo beautiful. I love the little Lillie, she is so sweet... Great job... WOWWWWWWWWW! Thanks..., thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangit Vicki! When do I get to be as creative as you!! This is just amazing!!! I am so into paper dolls and I love, love love this idea of them in a purse! You did an amazing job of coloring them all up and the purse is stunning! I want to carry it around as a handbag!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicki!! This is just darling!! I love love love this cute little idea!! What a fun project!! Thanks for sharing it and I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki! This is soo cute! I love that bag, and hey it could match with a few outfits!! =)
    This really reminds me so much of when I was a child playing with paper dolls... now you have added a great idea which are magnets!! I love your creations!! Very very awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome altered tin Vicki! The papers are fabulous. I really love the colors and love how you turned into a purse. The cut out dolls are fabulous. . .when I was young, I loved playing with them. It was dressing them up in different costumes and such. This would be a fabulous gift to give to child.

    As always. .you come up with such creative projects!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Vicki, I just love your idea! I can see why you wouldn't want to part with this fun project, I just love the cute purse and so beautifully decorated, Such a fun Hanna set, Have a great weekend, can't wait to see your other sneaks, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Vicki!! The tin is gorgeous! love these paper dolls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome project, Vicki.
    Love the tin and the paper dolls are amazing!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinkin cute! I'm sure whoever ends up with them, you or the little sweetie you have in mind, will love them! I love paper dolls and what a great idea to put them on magnetic sheets! And you always color so beautifully! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****