Sunday, November 30, 2008

Great day for stamping




It's one of those Darkish, Dampish, Coolish, Grayish sort of days............was sunny for a little bit this morning, but that was short lived! It's the kind of weather that leaves little to be desired in terms of outdoor activity, the kind of day where the air just chills you through to the bone....making it hard to warm up.

I have actually had a busy and creative weekend, getting ready for the Hanna Release. Sneak Peeks start tomorrow!!!

Decided to warm up this morning by playing the featured stamper Challenge over on Splitcoast. Hop on over to the Home Page and look for the Sunday FS Challenge. Check out Dawn's Gallery, she is awesome!!!!

This card was created with the Sweetest Images from OUR CRAFT LOUNGE! I just love their Adorable Sassy line of images. These little girls are from the Lola Love set.............. I coloured them with Copics, adding some silver and red glitter accents. Colours: Real Red, Pink Passion, DP ? and white. A little green ribbon mimics the colour in the Umbrella and the Groovy sentiment finishes it off quite nicely I think!!!!!

Happy Sunday!!!!

***Vicki***

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****